The Crest Center & Pavilion are the perfect wedding venues for ceremonies and receptions. The grounds feature several different outdoor location to have your ceremony followed by your reception indoors. There are beautiful indoor ceremony locations if that is preferred.
Finding the perfect wedding venue is the foundation to your wedding planning process. You can create an elegant lodge setting for up to 200 of your favorite people in The Crest Center with 86 feet of windows facing West over the Blue Ridge Mountains. The Crest Pavilion may astonish up to 350 of your closest friends and family with the whimsical feel of our glass enclosed venue dressed with a canopy of twinkle lights. Either venue is sure to leave your guests in awe of your perfect day.
Contact us today for availability and for a detailed proposal from one of our professional and creative wedding planners.
The Crest Center has a mountain lodge feel with a “Main Hall”, Bar/Lounge area (showcasing a giant stone fireplace), Overlook Deck, Mezzanine, House Sound System, and Media Room.
The Mezzanine is a multi-use area that can be used as additional space or “overflow” seating for groups utilizing the Main Hall. It is approx. 1,700 sq. ft. and is included in the rental fee of The Crest Center.
The Media Room is 765 sq. ft. with a list of state of the art features. This room is a separate rental from The Main Hall and Mezzanine if you would like to use any of these features.
Seating Capacities are as follows:
- Executive Classroom Style (Adjustable, cushioned, swivel chairs, on wheels, with arms) – 24 guests.
- Regular Classroom Style (House black chairs -) 48 guests
- Theater Style – 75 guests
The Crest Pavilion is a little over 7,000 sq. ft. of open space. This simple, yet elegant, location features spectacular mountain views and is completely glass enclosed, with the option to be open air. The 30 ft. ceiling is supported by a maze of iron and wood beams. The Pavilion is a multi-use facility which can be used in conjunction with activities held at The Crest Center or by itself.
- Plated/Buffet Style – 400 guests
- Reception Style – 600 guests
- Concert/Theatre Style – 700 guests
- A Rock Terrace with Outdoor wood burning fireplace
- Gas Grill/Outdoor cooking area (used by in house chef only)
- Built in stage to accommodate any presentations or entertainment act
- Canopy of white lights in ceiling
- 14 Rhododendron trees around the parameter with white lights
- Heaters in ceiling for Cold Weather events
- Glass enclosed with option for open air
The Crest Gazebo is nestled in an amphitheater setting facing South, toward Asheville. The Gazebo, itself, is a natural frame for a ceremony and the picturesque views of downtown, Biltmore House, and Grove Park Inn are breathtaking.Seating Capacities:
- If guests sit directly on benches – 160
- If white chairs are added to the bench seating – 150
- Additional seating is available
Click on the graphic to open up a PDF or click the “Download PDF” button.
Weddings are typically Ceremony AND Reception that take place in a 5 hour block of time. The Crest Center is reserved from 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. (with the option to purchase additional time) and The Crest Pavilion is reserved from 6:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
We can do ANY style of food for our clients and MOST Wedding events have a bar but, it’s not necessary.
Each Wedding event is completely customized to the client’s needs and budget. We also host Morning Weddings (9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.), Ceremony Only, Rehearsal Dinners, and Sunday brunches!
Contact our Sales Team directly to get more information.
What is included with the facilities?
- Tables (60” rounds for seating and banquets for buffets, gift tables, etc.) other table sizes and styles are available to rent
- Chairs (White Folding in Crest Pavilion and Black/Gray Banquet in Crest Center) other chair styles are available for rent
- Linens (White with Black Napkins in Crest Pavilion and all Black in Crest Center) other linen colors and styles are available for rent
- China (Ivory)
Custom AV packages are available. Contact our Sales Team